Precision Urethane & Machine Inc
Team Auto of Navasota
Waller County Paint and Body
Foster's Farm & Equip
Southern Landcrafters Inc.
Snake River Wiskey
G & S Manufacturing
San Bernard Electric
More than Signs
Schulte Building Systems
September 28 through October 7
We have special ticket dates for our seniors and ticket packages available. Great fun for the whole family.
The Waller County Fairgrounds are available for private gatherings and company parties. Non Profit Organizations and youth-related clubs please contact the fair office at 979-826-2825 for your discounted rate.
All events must end at 12 midnight unless otherwise authorized by the WCFA board.
Security must be paid for by renters 2 weeks prior to your event and must be hired through the WCFA.
All security, deposits, and rental money is due 2 weeks prior to your event or events are subject to be canceled if money is not received 14 days prior to event.
Indoor and outdoor facility Heat in the indoor section Large industrial fans in the outdoor covered pavilion 80 plus picnic tables Seats approximately 2000 people Kitchen not included, but may be rented out at an additional cost of $200. Rent: Private Party - $700.00 plus a $300.00 fully refundable security deposit
Barbara Carpenter Building (Creative Living)
Indoor facility with central air and heat Full working kitchen with two refrigerators and three ovens 20 folding tables with chairs Seats approximately 300 people Rent: Private Party - $600.00 plus a $300.00 fully refundable security deposit
Covered Show Barn and Arena
Approximately 100 X 275 in size Bleachers available Tractor work and set up available at an additional cost Rent: Private Party - $400 plus $75 per hour for light usage, plus a $300.00 fully refundable security deposit
Approximately 100 X 275 in size Bucking Chutes Bleachers Tractor work and set up available at an additional cost Rent: Private Party - $350 plus $75 per hour for light usage, plus a $300.00 fully refundable security deposit.
You can take it lock, stock, and barrel. $1500.00 plus the $75.00 per hour for lights.
FFA and 4H shows
FFA shows which includes the showbarn, Barbara Carpenter Building and the concession stand rents for $300 per day. Youth and 4H groups pay $50 per day or $50 per hour for lights, whichever is greater
- Rental is by contract only and must be signed by a responsible party. Dates are reserved when a deposit has been made.
- WCFA is not responsible for any accidents, loss or damage of personal property.
- WCFA reserves the right to review and/or refuse any application.
- If alcoholic beverages are sold, they must be sold through the WCFA.
- If alcoholic beverages are served, the WCFA will hire security at the renter's expense.
- Private Parties are required 1 security guard per 100 people, minimum 2.
- Hours of rental are Sunday Ð Friday 8am to Midnight, Saturday 8am to 1:00am (no exceptions).
- Fairgrounds must be left in original condition or deposit will be forfeited.
- Any verbal agreements made with board members are not valid. All agreements must come through the office manager.
For additional information you may contact the fair office at 979-826-2825.